Tuesday, July 04, 2006

3 Special People


I would like to take highlight a few people that truly inspired me during this NatCon:

1) Anthony (LC UKM) : Iwas touched reading the sugar cubes left for me by my delegates this conference. But the one sugar cube that made me cry so much everytime i read it and even now, just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.. is the one that Anthony wrote for me during AGM! ( thanks Anthony... you know what? You truly inspired me!)



2) Philo and Dayana ( LC UUM): This 2 girls, were new, didnt know what to expect but worked so passionately
during the conference... just so that everyone would go back with a smile on their face. No matter how tired or angry they were, they always maintained a sweet smile on their face! To the 2 of you, i really take my hats off lah!!

3) HuiLin: When Huilin came during AGM that evening, I dont know why but i felt so glad to see her. I was okay that day... till Huilin played the special MC 2005/2006 ppt during AGM for all, it is during that moment i just broke down to tears, as each slide containing our team moments and pictures was played to the music of Reach ( Gloria Stefan)And i think the only reason why i cried so much that day was because I realized i had shared so much with her this past 5 years...high and low, we have gone through so much together. I just couldnt bear to see her make her way through the crowd to LC USM members to hug each and everyone of them that night as the song "At the beginning" was playing... USM... that was were we both started... and now it was time for her to move on.. i was happy for her...and inspired to build AIESEC Malaysia to greater heights just to make sure that all those dreams we had for AIESEC Malaysia will not just end as dreams... but at the same time i knew i will miss her. Oh well, i've so much to write about her... so will specially write one post on that....sooon...i promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hey babe...

how's life?? Missing you here in SIPO... haha

Your NLDS is coming too so rock it like you rock your NatCon!!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home