Thursday, July 20, 2006

I've just turned 25 and I'm the President of my country!




Now that's not a sentence you hear a lot do you? Well, then again, if you've not heard this before... then you've probably not heard of AIESEC! :)

It's been phenomenal this past few weeks... It's been amazing!!! And i just celebrated my birthday! I think this year is really special cuz i got the best gift ever....

So what did i get for my birthday?
I was elected as the next President for AIESEC in Malaysia...
I just travelled to Europe for the first time in my life for about a month....
Went psycho having my first experience of playing in the snow and getting hit by hails...
Made friends from over 90 countries ( at least one person from one country!!!)
Watched first hand 42 dynamic individuals run for AIESEC International (AI)!
Had these people sing the "birthday song" in all sorts of languages on my birthday
To get a ROSE from Brodie on my birthday ( haih....)
Had the MOSTTTTTT inspiring and amazing conference ever before...



Internationals Presidents Meet 2006- The Netherlands...
~and I was there! :)

So many things happened during IPM, that really made me realize how fortunate I am to be able to be there and meet inspiring and reputable individuals that continuously remind you of how fortunate you are to have been part of this global youth organisation.... reminding me to cherish every single moment i had in IPM because not everyone had the opportunity to learn and get as much from the amazing experience.

But nothing of the above would have been possible if not for my mummy and daddy who gave my dreams wings to fly! I wouldnt have gone through so much if not for their support and encouragement to follow my heart and chase my dreams!

A special thank you mummy and daddy for helping me makeĀ it so far... I wouldnt have been able to do it without you both... okay and Vivek too.. for taking care of my car for 1 month

~yes this is a delayed posting...supposed to be out in March...:P

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

you're too busy to update your blog lah =P

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Ethel said...

HELLO!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Pui said...

This blog is so hopeless, Anisha! It's been abandonned for far too long!!

Update please, at least before AP transition weekend lor.

xx
26/3/07

6:20 AM  
Blogger Pui said...

ANIISSHHHAAAAA!! YOU really to come back and update your blog, as a AI member now!!!

Proud proud, my sister :)

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home