Tuesday, June 19, 2007

AIESEC International 2007/2008






Start of Transition: Well, the first day was kinda hazy for me... as i was still trying to remind myself all the time i was actually in The Netherlands.... in the AIESEC International office and that for the next 12 months, i am going to be part of a team that I never imagined to be part of! :)So on Ist June 2007, i set feet into The Netherlands... the country i will be staying for the next 12 months.

I arrived at 6am on the 31st of May.... and Ildi was there to pick me up :) And she brought me to her place to rest for a while and after sometime, i found my way to office, thanks to the beautiful map that Ryan drew for me ( seriously.... it was a great map!)


One by one... my team mates started to arrive and i was feeling more and more excited every time someone would walk into the office... anyways that very evening, i experienced something that i have heard so much about and was also illustrated in the "I'm so excited" song - TEAM DINNER! Yeap, i was part of cooking team that day! Hahahaha... :)

It's really great! I just cant believe that i am here. Team dinner, AI Office.... never even dreamed of these things....Anyway, two months are going to pass like the wind... and before i know it i will be in IC :) I am very sure this is going to be an amazing part of my journey and so i better stop dreaming or pinching to see if this is real and start living this experience. Every year, about 20 individuals get to live this experience, and i'm glad to be one of them this year!
AIESEC International 2007/2008!
Malaysia BOLEH! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home