Saturday, April 25, 2009

Topics for my new postings :)


Okay, so I guess you all know that I have started working with PwC here in Malaysia. I am currently part of the Human Capital Communications team. - Pretty cool hey! :)

Yeap it is indeed cool.. loving my PwC experience so far.. ain't easy though... but I guess I've been through hard times in AIESEC, so ... will make sure that I am getting as much as possible from this Super High Intensive Training :)

So, my job in PwC involves quite a bit of writing.. which for those of you who know me, you will be able to associate me as being more of a "talker" than writer. But funnily enough, this has inspired me to observe more these days and realise a lot more than I used to.

So I have decided to officially start blogging... ( hehehehe.. )again.. ( I promise to be as regular as possible!) They wont be as long as my previous ones, and also.. will still reflect some of day to day experiences.. through my observations :)

Sneak preview to my up-coming blog posting topics.
a) The power of :)
b) When you say no to a plastic bag
c) Excuse me in the supermarket... but go to hell on the road??!@**@!!$$###!
d) A tribute to my AI buddies...

Okay... that's all from me now! Will keep you guys posted :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Manu said...

Looking forward to your posts :-))

Greetings from Germany!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home